Not Yet Enrolled?
Signing up for Net Banker and / or BillPayer is easy. Simply click below to print the application then complete, and mail or drop off the application at any branch office. Once the completed form has been received and processed, you will receive a letter explaining account access.*
*Please allow one week for processing.
Ready for a Change?
If you'd like to add or remove options from your Net Banker account, you may complete and return the following form:
Banking in Places You Never Imagined!
Online Banking with Net Banker
With Net Banker you can view and manage your bank account around the clock from our secure website fmbwpa.com. Itís free to sign up and so easy to use! Personal assistance is available to you by calling 724-543-1125.
With Net Bankerís 24 hour access you can:
- Review all of your accounts on one screen
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds between F&M Bank accounts
- Review your transactions
- View your check images
- Print your statements
- Make loan payments (with an F&M Bank deposit account)
- Apply stop payments
BillPayer saves you time and money!
- Conveniently pay all of your bills from one screen.
- Pay anyone in the United States, any amount, anytime from our secure website fmbwpa.com.
- Say goodbye to the hassle of writing out bills, checks, and envelopes.
- Save money by eliminating gas guzzling trips to the post office and even buying stamps.
- Try it risk free for six months.
- Youíll never go back to writing out your bills again!
With BillPayer you can:
- Set-up one time or recurring payments
- Eliminate late fees by never missing a payment
- Send money to anyone in the United States
- Pay all of your bills from one secure website
- Have more time to do the things you enjoy
Once you sign up for Net Banker and receive your welcome letter in the mail, you will be able to access your account online. Visit our website fmbwpa.com and click on the link for Net Banker Login. Once you have your User ID, PIN and security features set up, you may access BillPayer from Net Banker.
To begin with BillPayer set-up, click on the BillPayer tab from the top menu. Before you can send a payment, you first have to setup a payee. Click on Payees, and then click on Add Payee. You are now required to provide the following information: account number, address, and phone number.
Once you have the payee setup, sending payment is easy. Just click on Add Payment.
Then, select which checking account to pay from and the payee from your list of payees. Next type in the amount. You may type in any information that you would like added to the memo line (optional).
Select a payment frequency and select the date that you want the payment sent.