Loans | Mortgage & Home Equity Loans
Mortgage: Apply Now!
You may wish to prepare the following information before beginning the application process:
- Purchase, Refinance and Construction information
- Two-year address, employer, pay and W2 history of all borrowers
- Other Income: Lease, Social Security and Stock information
- Your Homeowner's insurance
- Copy of Earnest Money Deposit Check
- Landlord information
- Tax Return information
- Child Support/Alimony records
- 3 Months Checking/Savings Account Statements
- List of all debts
- Driver's License/Photo ID of all borrowers
Local Lenders, Local Mortgages.
We focus on doing what is best for our customers and community – always!
At Farmers & Merchants Bank we care about giving you the right mortgage that works for you and your family for the long term! We are local lenders who know the area and service our own mortgages. So you always have someone you know and trust to talk to about your mortgage needs.
Let us be your hometown mortgage specialist!
*We could save you thousands of dollars over the life of your mortgage! Ask us how.
- Up to 90% financing
- We do not require Private Mortgage Insurance*
- We will assist you through the process to help getting your home with ease!
- We do not sell our mortgages, so you are always welcome to call or visit us if you have questions about your mortgage.
Build / Remodel
- Simplified 1-Step Closing
- Low Closing Costs*
- Great for remodeling
- We do not require title insurance on refinancing*
We offer a program for everyone
- Fixed Rate Mortgages - Stable, Predictable - no need to worry about a rate change.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages - Low initial rate.
- Construction Mortgages - From start to finish, one convenient closing.
Home Equity Loans & Lines of Credit
Homeowners – Let the value of your home work for you! Use your home's equity as collateral to qualify for low rates on a loan or line of credit.
Home Equity Loan
Fixed Rate / Fixed Term
A Home Equity Loan offers you:
- The full loan amount up front
- Security of a fixed interest rate
- Convenience of fixed monthly payment
- A predictable payoff schedule
- The benefit from interest that may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor)
Home Equity Line of Credit
A convenient and flexible revolving credit line that offers competitive rates and low monthly payments.
A Home Equity Line of Credit offers you:
- A lower interest rate than many other types of credit
- Fast and flexible: apply once and access your credit line anytime you need it
- The ability to select a monthly payment that fits your budget
- Affordable - pay no annual fees
- Benefit from interest that may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor)
- Finance college education
- Remodel your home
- Consolidate your bills
- Take a vacation
- Buy your next car
- Pay for medical expenses
- Or have available funds for unexpected expense
Enjoy home equity tax breaks
Interest paid may be tax deductible. (Consult your tax advisor)
New Rules About Credit Decisions and Notices »
Please stop in and visit any of our lenders at the following locations:Loan Center / NMLS ID 402449
201 Market Street, Downtown Kittanning (Corner of Market & Jefferson Streets)
Commercial Business Lenders:
Herman Krummert P. 724-548-9221 F. 724-543-4786
Stephen Rusek P. 724-548-9268 F. 724-543-4786
Cindy Baculik P. 724-548-9244 F. 724-543-4786
Greg Schultz P. 724-548-9266 F. 724-543-4786
Toni Conrad P. 724-548-9251 F. 724-543-4786
Consumer Loan & Residential Mortgage Lender:
Jean Beers / NMLS ID 455659
P. 724-548-9237 F. 724-543-4786
Highlands/ W. Kittanning branch office
316 First Avenue, West Kittanning
Lender: Donald Boyer / NMLS ID 452809
P. 724-548-9243 F. 724-545-1319
Leechburg branch office
160 Market Street, Downtown Leechburg (Corner of Market & 2nd Streets)
Lender: Mark Maszgay / NMLS ID 456453
P. 724-845-3411 F. 724-845-9544
422 East branch office
105 Burton Drive, US Route 422, Kittanning
Lender: Connie Grafton / NMLS ID 451632
P. 724-548-9242 F. 724-543-6077
You may obtain a loan application at any of our eight locations or print them out here on our website. Loan Center Fax: 724-543-4786.
With a combined lending experience of over 240 years, our lenders take the time to work with you to fully understand your financial needs. Our lenders strive to provide the best one-on-one customer service, and they make it their goal to help you obtain the right type of financing. We care about our customers and take great pride in helping people purchase their new home, buy their favorite automobile, make home improvements, send their children to college, expand their business, or finance unexpected expenses.