Free ATM/debit Visa® Check Card
Receive a Free ATM/debit Visa® Check Card to access your funds directly from your Farmers & Merchants Bank Checking Account.
- Make everyday purchases almost anywhere Visa® is accepted: online, over the phone, at retail locations, even at the gas pump.
- Access any STAR® ATM to make cash withdrawals.
- Receive FREE cash withdrawals through the Freedom ATM Alliance network.
Freedom ATM Alliance
Farmers & Merchants Bank of Western PA is a member of the FREEDOM ATM ALLIANCE, which means you can enjoy surcharge free cash withdrawals, at over 600 ATMs worldwide, anywhere you see:
For more information, or to see a complete list of surcharge free ATMs, please visit www.freedomatm.com, or just click on the logo above.
Rest easy with Extra Security Protections on your ATM/debit Visa® Check Card! It’s safer than carrying checks or cash!
- Zero Liability Policy protects you from unauthorized charges. Report your lost or stolen card within two business days and any funds taken from your account due to fraudulent use will be returned to you.
- Continuous fraud monitoring to detect and prevent suspicious activity on your card.
If you believe your card has been lost or stolen, contact our ATM department immediately at 724-548-9213.
Your account is combated with continuous fraud monitoring through First Data.
To further protect your account from fraud, Farmers & Merchants Bank is in participation with First Data - Fraud Risk Identification Service (FRIS), located in the Philippines (Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska).
First Data helps minimize fraud loss by identifying potentially fraudulent account activity early, using advanced detection methods. Their around the clock transaction reporting quickly sends alerts detecting potentially fraudulent transaction patterns.
If your account is tagged for suspicious activity, First Data will contact you to verify if the transaction is good or not. If you are contacted by First Data, they will ask to speak to the card holder or they will leave a message to return their call at 1-800-327-8622. The First Data representative will read your card number to you and ask you to verify information on a specific transaction. You simply let them know if the transaction is good or not. They will NOT ask you for your account number or pin.