...to make banking easy!
Your Free ATM/debit Visa® Check Card is the most convenient and secure way to access your money. With extra security protections, it’s even safer than carrying checks or cash. Receive a Free ATM/debit Visa® Check Card to access your funds directly from your Farmers & Merchants Bank Checking Account.
- Make everyday purchases almost anywhere Visa® is accepted: online, over the phone, at retail locations, even at the gas pump.
- Access any STAR® ATM to make cash withdrawals.
- Receive FREE cash withdrawals through the Freedom ATM Alliance network.
ATM/debit Business Visa® Check Card
- Obtain any number of cards for your employees
- Set spending limits and functions for each
- Business name and logo is on the card
- Use your card almost anywhere Visa® is accepted
- Make ATM cash withdrawals
- Secure way to pay recurring monthly business expenses
Automatic Funds Transfer
Have a portion of your paycheck or other earnings automatically sent directly into your checking or savings account. You decide the amount and frequency. Pair this up with your Savings Club account and let us do the saving for you! Transfers may be set up through Net Banker or by coming into any of our branch offices.
BillPayer saves you time and money!
- Conveniently pay all of your bills from one screen.
- Pay anyone in the United States, any amount, anytime from our secure website fmbwpa.com.
- Say goodbye to the hassle of writing out bills, checks, and envelopes.
- Save money by eliminating gas guzzling trips to the post office and even buying stamps.
- Try it risk free for six months.
- You’ll never go back to writing out your bills again!
With BillPayer you can:
- Set-up one time or recurring payments
- Eliminate late fees by never missing a payment
- Send money to anyone in the United States
- Pay all of your bills from one secure website
- Have more time to do the things you enjoy
Need more time to manage your business? We can help, with our convenient cash management service offered exclusively to Farmers & Merchants Bank business customers.
Cash Management goes beyond traditional banking services. It gives businesses the tools they need to easily control payments, manage payroll, speed collections, reconcile accounts, and manage funds more efficiently. Cash Management services can be customized to meet your specific business needs.
We make it easy to manage your finances so you have more time to focus on Managing your business!
Courtesy Pay adds a measure of protection to Farmers & Merchants Bank checking accounts. Thanks to Courtesy Pay, the expense and embarrassment of returned checks or overdrawing your account balance because you miscalculated are things of the past.
This is How Courtesy Pay Can Benefit You!
- Gives you peace of mind - You never have to worry that an item will be returned unpaid. Courtesy Pay covers inadvertent overdrafts, saves embarrassment of checks being returned to merchants, saves non-sufficient funds fees from merchants and late charge fees on bills. Your checks, ACH debits, and Bill Payer payments will be paid up to $400, even if the funds are not available.
- Saves you money - Merchants charge $30, $35 or more when your check or ACH debit is returned for insufficient funds, also leaving your account subject to a $29 non-sufficient funds fee. With Courtesy Pay, we only charge one $32 fee and the merchant is paid in full.
- Protects your credit - Because your item has been paid, merchants do not have a reason to turn you over to a collection agency, charge a late fee, or prevent you from writing checks in the future. Courtesy Pay preserves your credit and good standing with merchants.
How Does Courtesy Pay Work?
Courtesy Pay is a non-contractual courtesy that requires no action on your part. You do not have to sign any agreements and your current overdraft protection arrangements will remain in place exactly as they are now. Courtesy pay will only be activated if there are insufficient funds in your account(s). Most transactions that overdraw your personal checking will be covered up to the $400.00 overdraft limit. Instead of a non-sufficient funds fee, a courtesy-pay fee of $32.00 will be deducted from your checking balance for each overdraft occurrence that Courtesy Pay honors. Once your Courtesy Pay service has been activated, it is your responsibility to correct any balance deficiency as quickly as possible. This is not a loan. This is a non-contractual courtesy, which can be withdrawn at any time by the Bank.
Safe, Simple, Smart.
- Instantly receive your paycheck, social security, pension or other earnings directly into your account.
- Payments reach your account the day the check is issued, even if you are out of town, sick or unable to get to your bank.
- It can save you trips to the bank and waiting in long lines.
- Your money is available for use as soon as it is deposited into your account. You can write checks, pay bills, withdrawal money or put some into savings.
- Direct Deposit can help you avoid bouncing checks because your deposit is direct and on time.
- The federal government and many employers will deposit your check a day early if the regular payday falls on a holiday.
- Direct Deposit is confidential. Money is transferred electronically and passes through fewer hands than a check.
- Direct deposit puts you in charge of your money. Financial planners recommend Direct Deposit as one step towards control of your finances.
- Employers will issue a payment summary of every deposit that will look much like your paycheck. It will show you deductions for taxes, insurance, and other obligations, and will reflect the balance that was deposited into your account.
Free and easy to sign up, simply provide employer/payer with your account number.
Sign up for our New, FREE service and start receiving your statements in a more secure, convenient and eco-friendly way! Download an application
Enjoy the benefits of eStatements:
- More secure than paper statements – emailed as a password protected PDF file
- Faster & more convenient – sent to your email the day the statement is produced
- Get rid of all that paper - easy to view, print, or save on any computer or email account
- Going green saves trees – do your part to save the environment!
Dial in from your cell phone or any telephone to manage your account.
724-543-2350, Out of area/toll free-877-543-2350
- Obtain recent transactions
- Listen to your account balance
- Hear what checks have cleared
- Transfer funds
- Get the current rates
With Net Banker you can view and manage your bank account around the clock from our secure website fmbwpa.com. It’s free to sign up and so easy to use! Personal assistance is available by calling 724-543-1125.
With Net Banker’s 24 hour access you can:
- Review all of your accounts on one screen
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds between F&M Bank accounts
- Review your transactions
- View your check images
- Print your statements
- Make loan payments (with an F&M Bank deposit account)
- Apply stop payments
If a debit occurs and the account balance is insufficient to cover it, funds are then transferred from a previously designated account to pay the item. You can sign up to have your funds transferred from another checking account, savings account, or line of credit.